- 2 cups cooked rice (380g)
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups Japanese curry (400-480g)
- 3/4 cup vegan mozzarella cheese (180g)
- Pre-heat oven to 450 F (232 C)
- Place 1 cup of cooked rice into two individual baking dishes. Top the rice with the curry and then with the vegan mozzerella cheese. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until bubbly and warmed through. Broil for 1 minute (optional) for some additional browning. Enjoy!
- Helpful Equipment: Individual baking dishes
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer).