These Vegan Pumpkin Dog Treats are just 4-ingredients and super easy to make! Plus, they’re inexpensive & much healthier than store bought!
- Preheat: Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Combine: Add the pumpkin puree, peanut butter, flax meal and cinnamon (if using) into a food processor and blend until combined.
- Process: Add in the oat flour and process until a dough forms.
- Cut: Lightly flour a cutting board and roll out the dough (around 1/4 inch thick). Use cookie cutters to cut as many pieces as you can and place them onto a parchment lined baking tray. Gather the remaining dough and repeat until you run out of dough.
- Bake: Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let them cool on a cooling rack and them store in the fridge for 1 week or freezer for 2 months.
*If you don’t have oat flour on hand, use rolled oats (weighed into the same amount) and blend in a high speed blender until a flour consistency.
Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer).
- Category: Dog Treats
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Dog Food
- Serving Size: 1/40
- Calories: 28
- Sugar: 0.4
- Sodium: 0.83mg
- Fat: 1.2g
- Saturated Fat: 0.21g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 3.57
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: vegan dog treats, pumpkin spice, pumpkin cookies