These 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Caramel Cookies are vegan, gluten free and naturally sweetened with dates. Dark chocolate, date caramel, crispy rice cereal and oats are combined to make a delicious satisfying dessert.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the melted dark chocolate and date caramel into a bowl and mix to combine. Then fold in the crispy rice cereal and rolled oats.
- Once all the cereal and oats are covered in the chocolate mixture and looks well combined, scoop 1 heaping tbsp onto the parchment lined baking tray. I was able to get 20 cookies that were 20-22g each. Optional: to make the cookies flatter, use a scrap piece of parchment paper, press down on the cookies until desired thickness.
- Place them into the freezer for 10 minutes to let them set.
- Store in a air tight container or bag and keep in the fridge for up to 10 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer).
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-bake
- Cuisine: North American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 91
- Sugar: 5,2g
- Sodium: 50mg
- Fat: 4.3g
- Saturated Fat: 2.35g
- Unsaturated Fat: <0.01
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: no bake, cookies, chocolate, salted caramel, date caramel