Easy oat flour pancakes that are deliciously fluffy and customizable. These healthy pancakes are vegan, gluten free, oil free and refined sugar free!Print
- 3 tbsp apple sauce (42g)
- 3 tbsp non dairy milk (45g)
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar or maple syrup, optional (15g)*
- 1 tsp vanilla (5g)
- 1 tsp acv (5g)
- 1/2 cup oat flour (50g)
- 1 tbsp potato starch (8g)
- 1 tsp cinnamon, optional
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup of your favourite add-ins (25-30g // blueberries, chocolate chips etc)
- Whisk together the apple sauce, non dairy milk, maple syrup, vanilla and apple cider vinegar. Add in the oat flour, potato starch, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder. Use a spatula and mix using a folding motion until just combined. Fold in blueberries if using. Some streaks of flour is okay. Set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium high heat. Add some water to test heat, it should sizzle and evaporate. Then reduce the heat to low. Scoop batter onto the skillet and cook one side for 5-7 minutes or until edges get golden brown. Flip and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy with maple syrup!
- *if using maple syrup, reduce non dairy milk by 1/2 tbsp.
Update Note: Originally published on November 5th, 2016. Recipe slightly updated with new photo on May 23rd.