This Crustless Vegan Pumpkin Pie is so creamy and flavourful, you’ll never even miss the crust! A super quick and easy fall dessert that requires just 8 ingredients to make. Gluten free, oil free, refined sugar free, high in protein and secretly healthy. A must have for your vegan holiday menu!
- If using fresh pumpkin/kabocha, chop the pumpkin into 1 inch size pieces. Cook the pumpkin in a microwave safe bowl on high for 4-6 minutes until fork tender. If your pumpkin comes out watery, squeeze out as much water as you can once cooled.
- Starting with the liquid, place all the ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Scrape down the sides as needed.
- Pour in a deep 9 inch pie dish and use the back of a spatula to smooth out the surface.
- Bake for 35-40 minute. Check at 35 minutes. It should slightly jiggle but not look undercooked. If it does not jiggle at all, it may have been over cooked, however still edible!
- *If using soft tofu instead of medium, cut down the liquid to 50-60ml. The filling should easy enough to blend but not too viscous or this may result in a unset crustless pie.
- ** If using fresh pumpkin, be sure to strain any excess liquid if it seems watery.
- ***Depending on the sweetness of your pumpkin, use anywhere from 1/3-1/2 cup of sugar.
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer).
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Japanese American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 111
- Sugar: 11.2g
- Sodium: 44.37mg
- Fat: 3.1g
- Saturated Fat: 1.66g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.17g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 17.19g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Protein: 3.8g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: crustless pumpkin pie vegan, kabocha dessert, vegan thanks giving dessert