This 3-Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Mousse is rich, decadent and almost truffle like. High in protein thanks to the tofu and naturally sweetened with dates!
- 4 oz 100% dark chocolate
- 12 oz silken soft tofu (336g)*
- 1/2 cup soft dates, pitted (87g)
- Chop the dark chocolate and melt it down over a double boiler or in the microwave. Use intervals of 15 seconds and stir to prevent burning if microwaving.
- Add the soft tofu and dates into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour in the dark chocolate and blend until everything is combined.
- Pour into 3 small jars or cups and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Top with whip cream, chocolate curls or berries and enjoy!
- Category: Sweets
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 289
- Sugar: 15.6g
- Sodium: 32mg
- Fat: 18.5g
- Saturated Fat: 10.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1.7g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 20.5g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 9.5g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: vegan chocolate mousse, tofu chocolate mousse, date sweetened