These Banana Blender Muffins are moist, fluffy and so easy to make in under 30 minutes. Made with 9 wholesome ingredients, these healthy banana muffins are also vegan, low in sugar, gluten free, flourless and oil free.
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp cashew milk (150ml // or any non-dairy milk or choice)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup cashew butter (64g // or any nut butter of choice)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (50g)*
- 2 medium bananas (1 cup mashed // approx. 260-280g)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cup gluten free rolled oats (200g)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 F (210 C). Line or grease 9 muffin cups.
- Into a high speed blender add in the ingredients in the order listed above (wet ingredients first). Slowly increase the blending speed. Turn off the blender and use a spatula to sweep the sides and help with the blending. Blend until a thick batter forms (see video for consistency).
- Divide the batter into 9 muffin cups, about 90g per muffin. Bake for 5 minutes. Drop the temperature to 350 and bake for another 18-20 minutes (mine were perfect at 19 minutes) or until muffins are cooked all the way through.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 3-5 minutes. Carefully transfer the muffins onto a cooling rack and allow them to cool completely before eating.
- *If substituting with maple syrup, replace 1:1 ratio and reduce non-dairy milk to just 1/2 cup
- Recipe adapted from this Chocolate Chip Tahini Banana Muffins recipe.
- Helpful Equipment: high speed blender, spatula, 9 or 12 cup muffin tin, muffin liners
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer).
- Category: breakfast
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: vegan, gluten free
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 214
- Sugar: 11.7g
- Sodium: 234mg
- Fat: 6.1g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 35.3g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 6.1g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: blender muffins, vegan banana muffins, gluten free banana muffins, banana oatmeal muffins, breakfast muffins, healthy banana muffins