Easy Vegan Strawberry Fudge recipe, perfect for Valentines Day! They’re creamy, thick and has a delicious strawberry milk flavour. Share them with your friends and family and spread the love!
Valentine’s day is only a few days away and despite being single, again, for the 21’st year… I love Valentines day! It’s not about being in a relationship, but showing love to everyone you care about. For me, I show the people I love and care about by making them food (usually desserts) and thats how my friends and family know I love them.
These cute little fudgies are a perfect little treat to make your loved ones: (first can I just say again.. that they’re so cute and they’re pink!!) they’re easy to make, take no time at all and they are so SO tasty and perfectly creamy. The feeling of my teeth sinking into this fudge is just… one of the most satisfying feelings.
If you make these cute ‘lil strawberry pink fudgies, don’t forget to share it with me and everyone else on Instagram and tag me @lisakitahara, I love seeing all of your tasty recreations!
- 1/2 c cashews (130g)
- 70ml of berries (*strawberries or strained raspberries for pink colour)
- 2.5 tbsp coconut butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean powder (or 1 tsp vanilla)
*Use strawberry puree or strained raspberries for a pink colour. Alternatively, you can use pitaya/beet root powder but you may then need to increase the amount of coconut butter.
- Add everything into the food processor and process until it becomes a thick paste
- Scoop the mixture into your choice of molds (hearts would be ideal for valentines) or into a parchment lined pan and spread evenly so there are minimal bubble gaps
- Place into the freezer for at least 45 minutes
- Once the time passes, take it out of the freezer and pop them out of the molds and enjoy!