This single serving vegan S’mores Mug Cake features a graham cracker flavoured cake, studded with melty chocolate chips and marshmallows. The perfect fuss free and easy alternative to satisfy your s’mores craving!
- 1/2 flax egg (1/2 tbsp flax meal + 1 tbsp aquafaba or water mixed together for 5 minutes)
- 2 tbsp non dairy milk
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp drippy nut butter (15g // almond butter, cashew butter or tahini works best for flavour)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp oat flour (22g // homemade or store bought)
- 2 tbsp graham cracker flour (14g)**
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- small pinch of salt
- 1.5 tbsp chocolate chips (22g)
- 3 tbsp vegan marshmallows (10g)
- 1 tbsp vegan graham crackers or graham cookies, crumbled (8g)
- Add flax egg, drippy nut butter, non dairy milk, coconut sugar and vanilla into a microwave safe mug and stir to combine.
- Add in oat flour, graham cracker flour, baking powder and salt. Fold in 1 tbsp of chocolate chips and 1 tbsp of marshmallows. Top with remaining chocolate chips, marshmallows and graham crackers.
- Microwave on high (1000 W) for 1 minute. Add 10-20 seconds if needed. Let it cool for 1 minute and dig in!
- *Graham Cracker Flour: To make graham cracker flour, add a couple graham crackers into a food processor until flour like consistency (looks like almond flour). I use about 6 graham crackers in a small food processor and store it in a mason jar for future use.
- Helpful Equipment: 8 oz mug or bowl, 10 oz mug or bowl, mini spatula
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer).
- Category: desserts
- Method: microwave
- Cuisine: vegan, gluten free
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 424
- Sugar: 28.7
- Sodium: 195mg
- Fat: 17.4
- Saturated Fat: 4.2
- Unsaturated Fat: 11.3
- Trans Fat: 0.16
- Carbohydrates: 59.1
- Fiber: 6.4
- Protein: 9.9
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: vegan mug cake, smores cake, gluten free mug cake, microwave chocolate chip cake