This Peanut Noodle Salad with Satay Tempeh features chewy noodles, veggies and crispy tempeh all tossed in a mega flavourful peanut sauce. Fresh & delicious!
- 8 oz tempeh (224g)
- 1 portion of satay marinade
- 6 oz gluten free ramen noodles (168g // or any noodles of choice)
- 1/2 english cucumber, thinly sliced (150g)
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced (175g)
- 1/4–1/3 cup homemade peanut sauce
- green onions
- sesame seeds
- Tear (or cube) tempeh into small to medium chunks with your hands. Add to a shallow bowl along with the marinade and toss until tempeh pieces are coated. Let the tempeh marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Air Fryer Method: Pre-heat air fryer at 375 F. Add tempeh pieces to basket and air fry for 7 minutes. Shake the basket or flip the tempeh and air fry for another 5-7 minutes or until crispy.
- Oven Baked Method: Pre-heat oven to 400 F. Add tempeh to silpat or parchment lined baking tray and bake for 12 minutes. Scatter and flip the tempeh pieces and bake for another 10 minutes or until crispy.
- While the tempeh is cooking, bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook noodles following manufactures directions. Once noodles are cooked, drain the water and add them to a bowl of cold water to stop them from over cooking. During this time, prepare and slice the veggies.
- Add ramen noodles, veggies and peanut sauce to a bowl and toss until everything is coated in the sauce. Add tempeh pieces and give it another quick toss.
- Serve with cilantro, sliced green onions, sesame seeds and lime juice and enjoy!
- Category: entree
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: vegan, gluten free, thai
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 671
- Sugar: 15.9g
- Sodium: 904mg
- Fat: 20.7g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 13g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 90g
- Fiber: 8.6g
- Protein: 38.6g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: ramen noodle salad, peanut noodle salad, satay noodles, peanut noodles, baked peanut tempeh, air fryer tempeh