These No-Bake Salted Caramel Bars are soft, studded with hazelnuts and absolutely delicious. Made with just 5 simple ingredients, they’re the perfect quick & healthy snack! Vegan & Gluten free.
- 1.5 cups raw cashews (198g)
- 14 soft dates (168g)
- 1 cup hazelnuts, divided in half (150g)
- 1.5 tbsp coconut nectar (36g)
- 3 tsp salt (9g)
- 3 tsp vanilla (12g)
- Add the cashews, dates, around half the hazelnuts, coconut nectar, salt and vanilla extract into a food processor. Process until it comes together into a dough like consistency. Add in the rest of the hazelnuts and pulse 8-10 times, just enough so they are spread throughout the “dough” but not broken up too small.
- Press into a 15×15 cm tray and place into the fridge for an hour. Take them out of the fridge and cut into 8-10 bars. Store in a air tight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 332
- Fat: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: healthy caramel bars, no bake bars