These No Bake Cookie Dough Brownies features a incredibly fudgy and chocolatey brownie paired with a mouthwatering edible cookie dough studded with chocolate chips.
- 3/4 cup dates (130g)
- 1/2 cup chocolate almond butter (130g)
- 1/3 cup cacao powder (28g)*
- 1–2 tbsp coconut flour (7-14g)**
- 3 tbsp coconut butter (45g)
- 4 tbsp almond butter (60g)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour (110g)
- 1 tbsp coconut flour (7g)
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar (45g)
- 1/4–1/3 cup mini chocolate chips (45g) (depending on how chocolate-y you like your cookie dough, start with lesser amount)
- Line a 6×6 inch baking tray with parchment paper.
- For the brownie layer: into a food processor add in the dates, chocolate almond butter and lesser amount of coconut flour and process until incorporated and a dough like mixture forms. If the dough seems too sticky or wet, add in the extra tbsp of coconut flour little by little. Press that into the lined baking pan evenly. Place that into the freezer while making the cookie dough layer.
- Add in the melted coconut butter and warmed almond butter into a medium sized bowl and stir to combine. Then add in the almond flour, coconut flour and coconut sugar. Mix until a sandy like mixture forms. You may need to use your hands in this step to incorporate well. Add in the chocolate chips and give it one last mix.
- Take the pan out of the freezer, then spread the cookie dough mixture evenly. Press the cookie dough layer down into the brownie layer as evenly and flat as possible. A flat potato masher OR a measure cup with a flat surface can be used to help achieve a flat top.
- Place into the freezer for 15 minutes or in the fridge for 30 minutes. Once out of the fridge, slice into 9 even squares and enjoy!
- Cocoa powder can be used in place of cacao powder.
- Substitute 1/4 cup fine oat flour for coconut flour in the brownie and 2 tbsp of fine oat flour for coconut flour in the cookie dough.
- Store these No Bake Cookie Dough Brownies in the fridge for up to 10 days and in the freezer for up to 2 months in an air tight container.
- If in the freezer, thaw for 2-3 minutes before eating.
- I do not recommend substituting the almond flour for any other flour. However, the oat flour can be substituted for coconut flour to keep it grain free: Use 1.5-2 tbsp of coconut flour in place of the oat flour. To substitute the coconut flour, use 3 tbsp of oat flour.
- Category: Sweets
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: North American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 306.6
- Sugar: 18.6g
- Sodium: 16.8mg
- Fat: 20.5g
- Saturated Fat: 8.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.4g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 30.5g
- Fiber: 6.5g
- Protein: 7.3g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: no bake cookie dough brownies