Donburi Rice Bowl
- 1 cup cooked Japanese short grain white rice (220g)
- 1 serving of natto (60g)
- 1/3 cup vegan kimchi (or other pickled vegetable of choice)
- 1/2 avocado
- 2–3 tbsp vegan cheese (melted), optional
- 1/4 cup vegetables of choice (see above for options), optional
- Roughly chop up the kimchi. Cube the avocado. Give the natto a quick mix and then mix in the kimchi and avocado. If adding any sauce, mix that in as well.
- Add rice to a serving bowl and then add the natto kimchi avocado mix on top. Garnish with your favourite toppings, serve immediently and enjoy!
- *If you do not like spicy, you can use pickled daikon radish (takuan) or other Japanese pickled vegetables of your choice. Use about 1/4 cup.
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer).
- Category: entree
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: vegan, japanese
- Serving Size: 1 serving
Keywords: rice bowls, natto, donburi, japanese rice bowls