This Mixed Berry Watermelon Smoothie is so simple and easy to make but so refreshing and delicious. Made in under 3 minutes with just 4 ingredients- the ultimate quench thirsting drink! (Vegan + GF)
- 1/2 cup water (125 ml)*
- 2 cup fresh watermelon, cubed (300g)**
- 1/3 cup tofu (80g)***
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries (125g)
- 1 small banana, frozen (120g)
- pinch of salt
- Add all the ingredients into a blender in the order listed. Blend until smooth & creamy!
- Any liquid will work in this smoothie such as non-dairy milk, coconut water or even fruit juice!
- For extra deliciousness/slushy-ness, freeze the watermelon chunks before hand. You MIGHT need a tad more liquid or a tamper to get it going.
- Tofu can be substituted with non-dairy yogurt or coconut cream
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer).
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: North American
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 318g
- Sugar: 44.5g
- Sodium: 173mg
- Fat: 3.6g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.4g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 67.4g
- Fiber: 7.3g
- Protein: 10.6g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: Berry smoothie, watermelon smoothie