This healthy vegan Mexican Stuffed Pepper Casserole uses pantry staple ingredients and turns them into a fuss free dump & bake meal!
- 1 medium sweet potato, cubed (250g)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (125g)
- 2 medium bell peppers, chopped (180g)
- 1 can black beans (260g)
- 1 cup canned corn (175g)
- 1/2 cup dry quinoa (100g)
- 1 cup salsa (225g)
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes and it’s juices (210g)
- 1.5 cup vegetable broth (375ml)
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4–1/2 tsp pepper
- vegan cheese
- vegan sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Add all the ingredients into a large (9×13 inch) casserole dish and stir until well.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 10-12 minutes or until liquid is fully cooked off.
- If adding vegan cheese, spread about a cup on top and broil for 2 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the oven and let it sit for about 10 minutes. Serve and garnish with cilantro, vegan sour cream, vegan cheese and limes.
- Helpful Equipment: 9×13 casserole dish
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer) without toppings.
- Category: entree
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: vegan, gluten free, mexican
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 320
- Sugar: 13.7g
- Sodium: 1100mg
- Fat: 2.7g
- Saturated Fat: 0.45g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 63g
- Fiber: 13.7g
- Protein: 13.5g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: stuffed pepper casserole, dump and bake, dump dinner, mexican quinoa casserole, vegan casseroles