Healthy Banana Oatmeal Bars are made with just 5 wholesome ingredients and make a easy, on-the-go breakfast or snack. Featuring hearty ingredients like peanut butter and oats, these homemade bars are also super customizable! Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free and sugar-free.
- 2 small ripe bananas, mashed (approx. 3/4 cup // 172g )
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (125g)
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk (187ml)
- 2 + 1/3 cup gluten free rolled oats, divided (210g // see instructions below)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F (180 C)
- Into a high speed blender, add 1 cup (90g) of the rolled oats and blend into a flour.
- Add mashed banana, peanut butter, non-dairy milk and vanilla (if using) and whisk together.
- Add in the oat flour, rolled oats, salt, baking powder, cinnamon (if using) and any other add ins of choice (if using) and mix using a spatula until everything is well combined.
- Pour batter into a lined or greased 8×8 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tops are slightly golden. Let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Then carefully transfer to a wire rack and allow it to fully cool before cutting. Slice into 6-9 bars and enjoy!
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer).
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: vegan, gluten free
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 290
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 121mg
- Fat: 14.1g
- Saturated Fat: 2.9g
- Unsaturated Fat: 11.5g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 33.3g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Protein: 8.6g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: banana oatmeal bars, banana breakfast bars, healthy oatmeal bars