These Cashew Butter Blondies are chewy, thick and made with just 7 simple ingredients! Vegan, gluten free and oil free.
- 2/3 cup cashew butter (166g)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (100g)*
- 1 tbsp molasses (20g)
- 1/3 cup cashew milk (83ml // can substitute any non-dairy milk)
- 2 tsp vanilla (10ml)
- 3/4 cup fine oat flour (90g // homemade or store bought // can use gluten free all purpose or all purpose flour)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder (2.5g)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips for topping, optional (45g)
- flaky salt for topping, optional
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Mix Wet Ingredients: Into a large bowl add in the cashew butter, coconut sugar, molasses, cashew milk and vanilla, and whisk to combine.
- Mix Dry Ingredients: Add in the oat flour, baking powder and salt and mix until a batter forms.
- Bake: Pour into a parchment lined 7×7 inch baking pan. Top with chocolate chips if using. Bake for 22-25 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. Let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Carefully remove from baking tin and cool on wire rack for an additional 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
- Storage: air tight container at room temperature for 2-3 days, in the refrigerator for 4-5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Helpful Equipment: 6×6 Inch Baking Pan, whisk, mixing bowl, spatula, parchment paper
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer) without chocolate chips.
- Category: sweets, dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: vegan, gluten free
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 196
- Sugar: 13.3g
- Sodium: 148mg
- Fat: 9.8g
- Saturated Fat: 1.9g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7.2g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 24.4g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Protein: 4.7g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: cashew butter blondies, nut butter blondies, healthy blondies