These Vegan Breakfast Banana Oatmeal Cookies are soft, chewy and incredibly easy to make! The perfect grab n’ go breakfast or quick snack loaded with healthy ingredients.
- 1 extra large ripe banana (3/4 cup // 175g)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (50g // can omit or reduce amount)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (30g // or nut/seed butter of choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free quick oats (112g)
- 1/2 cup almond flour (58)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C).
- Into a mixing bowl, mash the banana until pureed. Add in the coconut sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, cinnamon and salt and mix to combine.
- Add in the quick oats, almond flour and baking powder and mix until a dough forms. Fold in any add-ins if using.
- Divide the dough into 9-10 equal sized cookies. Roll them into balls and then flatten them with the palm of your hands. Place onto to lined cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes, rotating the tray half way.
- Let them cool on the baking sheet for 3-4 minutes and then transfer them to a wire rack to cool for another 5 minutes before eating.
- Storage: Keep cookies in an air tight container covered, refrigerated for up to 4 days.
- Helpful Equipment: mixing bowls, spatula, cookie baking sheet, parchment paper, silpat
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer) without add-ins.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: vegan, gluten free
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 145
- Sugar: 8.1
- Sodium: 168mg
- Fat: 6.5
- Saturated Fat: 1.3
- Unsaturated Fat: 4.7
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 19.7
- Fiber: 2.9
- Protein: 3.5
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: breakfast cookies, banana oatmeal cookies, almond flour breakfast cookies, healthy oatmeal cookies, banana bread cookies