Fudgy, easy vegan Blueberry Brownies studded with juicy blueberries made with healthy ingredients in a food processor! Naturally sweetened, gluten free and oil free!
- 1/3 cup soft tofu (80g)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (100g)
- ¼ cup cashew butter (60g)
- 1/3 cup coffee (80g // or non dairy milk)
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract (8g)
- ½ cup coconut butter, melted (120g)
- 1/3 cup oat flour (80g)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder (38g)
- 2 tbsp tapioca starch (20g)
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon (3g // optional)
- 1/3 cup + 2 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided (90g)
- 1 1/3 cup blueberries, divided (135g)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F (180 C). Line or grease a 8×8 inch metal baking tin.
- Add the tofu, 1/2 cup (50g) of blueberries, maple syrup, coffee, cashew butter, salt and cinnamon into a food processor and blend until tofu is smooth. Pour in the melted coconut butter and blend again until combined.
- Add the oat flour, cocoa powder, tapioca starch and baking soda and blend until a thick batter forms. Fold in 1/2 cup of blueberries and 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- Transfer to prepared baking pan and smooth out the top with a spatula. Press in remaining blueberries and 2 tbsp of chocolate chips. Bake for 16-19 minutes. 16 minutes results in super fudgy brownies and 19 minutes is slightly more cakey. The tops of the brownie should look cooked with a nice sheen.
- Remove from the oven and let the brownies cook in the pan for 5 minutes. Then remove from the pan and let them cool comepltly on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
- Category: dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: vegan, gluten free
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 276
- Sugar: 15g
- Sodium: 50mg
- Fat: 16.9g
- Saturated Fat: 10.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0.09g
- Carbohydrates: 31.4g
- Fiber: 5.8g
- Protein: 5.6g
- Cholesterol: 2.30mg
Keywords: blueberry brownies, fudgy vegan brownies, gluten free brownies, healthy brownies, oat flour brownies