- 350g extra firm tofu, drained
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1.5 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 c cashews, soaked (40-50g)
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tbsp white miso, optional
- Remove the extra firm tofu from the package and squeeze as much excess liquid as you can.
- Add in all the ingredients into a high speed blender and use a tamper/spatula to help the cream cheese get as smooth and creamy as possible.
- Transfer into an airtight container for storage. Use in cream cheese bagels, in dips and in other recipes that call for cream cheese!